Volunteer Northwest Mississippi is proud to partner with local nonprofit experts to offer trainings and workshops at little to no cost for your organization. Some of our past training topics include:
- 4 Keys to Sustainable Leadership
- Budgeting 101
- Record Keeping 101 for your Nonprofit
- Grant Writing Workshops
- Maximizing Community Engagement and Collaboration
- Understanding Nonprofit Financials: The Basics
- Negotiating Successful Grants
- 10 Ways to Raise $10,000 for your Nonprofit
Upcoming Training Events
Developing Sustainable Support for Nonprofits: Tips for Building and Growing your Endowment
Oct 24, 2017 09:00am
What is this workshop about?
Building an endowment is one of the hottest topics in charitable giving. Every nonprofit who does not have an endowment would like one, and those with endowments would like to make it larger. In order to do so, nonprofits must position their endowments as essential to the organization's long-term mission and vision, engage donors as partners in that future, and be prepared to share the endowment's impact and purpose with prospective donors.
In this workshop we will answer questions like:
- Is an endowment right for my organization?
- Why does my organization need an endowment?
- How does an endowment work and who makes decisions?
- Who do you market your endowment to?
- AND MORE.
Who should attend this workshop?
Area nonprofit leaders, marketing professionals, and anyone interested in learning how to establish an endowment for the long-term use and benefit of your nonprofit.
Where: Northcentral Electric Power Association, 4600 Northcentral Way, Olive Branch MS 38654
When: 10/24/2017, 9:00AM-12:ooPM
$25 per person